Benefits: Some of the benefits of Jojoba Carrier Oil include:
- Carrier Oil: Dilute all your favorite essential oils in Jojoba oil before using it topically.
- Skin Softener: Add a few drops of the oil to your moisturizer or add it to your bath and soak. You will get soft, smooth and moisturized skin.
- Hair Care: Add a few drops to your shampoo and massage it into your damp hair. Aids in smoothening frizz.
- Lip Conditioner: Smear a few drops of jojoba on your finger tips and gently apply it onto your chapped lips. It boosts hydration and keeps your lip moist and hydrated.
- Makeup Remover: To remove your eye and face make, add a few drops of the jojoba oil to a cotton ball or finger and wipe it over your eyes and face. Rinse with water and then use your regular cleanser.
- Natural Astringent: Use it after every shave to prevent razor burns and also to moisturize the skin.
- Natural Anti-Aging Agent: Vitamin E found in jojoba oil slows the process of anti-aging. Also rich in Vitamin B, which prevents wrinkling of the skin and prevents dark spot from forming.
- Natural Anti-Fungal Agent: Jojoba oil is used to treat athlete’s foot and warts.
Aromatic Scent: Jojoba oil also known as liquid wax, has a light and distinctively pleasant aroma.
Ingredients: Jojoba Carrier Oil is extracted using Cold pressed process from seeds of the plant botanically known as Simmondsia chinensis.
Usage: Carrier Oil, Therapeutic Usage