- ANTIFUNGAL AGENT - Applying diluted citronella oil or washing your feet with water infused with the oil is known to prevent infection due to ringworm or athlete's foot.
- ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES - Applying diluted citronella oil on the areas where there is pain is known to give relief.
- STRESS RELIEVER - Citronella is known for its adaptogenic and sedative properties that help regulate stress hormones.
- NATURAL INSECT REPELLENT - Citronella oil blended with vanillin provides protection against mosquitoes and other insects.
- NATURAL WOUND HEALER - The anti-microbial properties of citronella oil help hasten the healing of mild wounds and bruises.
Why Citronella Essential Oil ?
HELP ELIMINATE TOXINS - Applying diluted citronella on the body is known to help eliminate toxins, reduce water retention and in the long run burn excess fat.
PROMOTE WOUND HEALING - Washing wounds and bruises with water infused with citronella is known to accelerate wound healing.
INSECT REPELLENT/ROOM FRESHENER - Spraying water infused with citronella not only repels the insects but also refreshes the air in the room.
Directions for Use (How to Use)
Dilute the oil before applying topically.
Therapeutic Massage - Citronella blends well with oils such as lavender, lemon and orange. The blend of citronella with these oils can be used for therapeutic massages.
Skin Care - Diluted citronella when applied on the face helps balance the skin moisture and keep acne breakouts at bay.
Hair Care - Add a couple of drops to your shampoo before massaging on to the scalp. It cleanses the pores of the dead skin cells.
Who is it suitable for ?
Citronella essential oil can be used for all skin types. However, a patch test is recommended for those using citronella for the first time. Pregnant women and lactating mothers should avoid using citronella oil.