Sweet Almond Oil, a carrier oil, helps keep your skin moist and well hydrated during winter months. Having a hot water bath with a few drops of an Essential Oil of your choice would help you relax. Sweet Almond Oil being an emollient seeps deep into the skin cells and keeps the skin moist. We recommend to consider using a DIY Body/ Facial Scrub in winters using Sweet Almond Oil.
Here we have put together a simple DIY Scrub Recipe using Almond Oil, Coffee Powder and Lavender Essential Oil. This recipe helps reduce under-eye puffiness, and delay aging signs such as wrinkles and fine lines. Sweet Almond Oil helps reduce tan, dark circles, transgress wrinkles and fine lines and giving a glow to the skin. Coffee is an excellent natural exfoliator which helps replace dull skin with a radiant one. Coffee as an ingredient in a scrub helps reduce dark spots, sun spots, inflammation and fine lines. Lavender Essential Oil helps calm the skin inflammation, reduce acne, minimizes fine lines and wrinkles and it is an evergreen oil that can be used in any of your DIY recipes.
- 1 Mixing Bowl
- 1 Spoon
- Mix the ingredients in a bowl.
- Scrub the desired area. The scrub is suitable for use on face as well as body.
- When using it near the eyes be very careful, and only scrub gently. If you have sensitive skin, we do not recommend to scrub below the eyes (under eye area)
- Wash with warm water to ensure removal of any oil residue from the skin.
- Moisturise with your favourite moisturiser.
Benefits of Sweet Almond Oil Coffee Scrub
- Do a patch test before applying the scrub on your face.
- Never scrub the under eye area. The area is very sensitive and can lead to skin damage. Incase you have already done so, please take proper medical guidance.