Lemon Essential Oil
Lemon Essential Oil is extracted from the peel of the fresh lemons through the process of cold press. Cold press process help retain the essence and the aroma of the fresh citrus peel. Citrusy aroma of lemon essential oil can help uplift bad moods and inspire positive thinking.
In stock (can be backordered)
Premium therapeutic grade Lemon essential oil is widely used in diffusers as well as topically. Lemon essential oil is known to relieve mental exhaustion and therefore used in spa massages widely. Therapeutic grade lemon oil is used in diffusers and vaporisers in meditation centers and offices to help improve the focus and efficiency of the people. Lemon essential oil blends will nearly all essential oils.
Lemon essential oil is known as the “Liquid Sunshine” The name lemon is from the Persian word “limun” meaning “citrus fruit.” Lemon trees are native to India and has been used in Ayurveda medicines for thousands of years. Today its grown around the world.
Why Use Lemon Essential Oil
- Help Relax: Add a few drops of lemon essential oil to the diffuser. The fragrance calms the mind and inspires positive thoughts.
- Does Wonders to Oily Skin: In a spray bottle add approximately 4 to 5 drops of lemon oil and 3 drops of lavender essential oil. Shake well before on a cotton ball. Use this cotton to wipe the oily areas around the eyes, nose and forehead. Use only at night before retiring to bed or ensure that you are not exposed to direct sunlight.
- Cleaning Spray: To a spray bottle add distilled water and lemon oil drops, say around 40 drops. Shake well and use this mixture on your glass table tops, and kitchen counter.
- Keeps Laundry Smelling Fresh: Add a few drops of lemon oil during the last rinse of your clothes. The natural aroma will linger on for a long time.
- A Natural Disinfectant: Add a few drops of lemon oil to the mild floor clearing lotion while scouring the floors. It disinfects the floor and allows the fragrance to linger in the air for a long time.
Aromatic Scent: Lemon Essential Oil has powerful Citrusy aroma of freshly cut lemon rinds/ peels.
Origin: Lemon is native to Asia.
Usage: Aroma therapeutic Usage
Benefits of Using Therapeutic Grade Lemon Oil
The healing and therapeutic benefits of lemon oil is attributed to the following properties of the oil.
- Uplifts Mood and Promotes Positive Environment: Add a few drops of essential oil in a diffuser, to your bath water or even apply the diluted lemon oil on your body. It helps relieve anxiety, stress or tiredness and energizes the mind to create positive thoughts.
- Natural Skin Care Oil
- Lemon oil has anti-wrinkle and skin tightening properties that is known to help in slowing the progression of aging.
- When you apply diluted lemon oil on your skin, it aids in removing excess oil that clogs the pores.
- Lemon oil is also a natural astringent. Regularly applying diluted lemon oil is known to remove dead skin cells, brighten the skin complexion and also aid in reversing any sun damages.
- Regularly applying lotions and creams with a few drops of diluted lemon oil is known to soften the skin.
- A Natural Insect Repellent: During the monsoon months when the mosquitoes breed, diffusing or spraying lemon oil will prevent mosquitoes or similar insects from biting you. If you are planning to anywhere there is bound to be insects such as ants or mosquitos, apply diluted lemon oil on your body, specifically your arms and legs. The fragrance of lemon oil repels the mosquitos.
- Feet Care: Soak your feet in warm water with a few drops of lemon oil and Epsom salt. It is known to help relax your feet, relieve pain as well as reduce callouses, corns and bunions.
Other Interesting Uses of Lemon Essential Oil
- A Green Cleaning Agent: To a spray bottle add 50% water, 10 to 15 drops to lemon essential oil and 50% vinegar. Give it a quick shake and spritz on the glass pane of the window or mirror. Use paper towels or even newspaper to wipe off the spray. It will lead to streak-free shine.
- Wood Polish: Mix a few drops of lemon oil with olive/coconut oil. Dip a rag in this mixture and apply it on the wooden furniture. Leave it for some time. Use a soft cloth to rigorously rub in a circular motion. It is known leave a sheen on the wooden furniture.
- Degrease the grease from the vessels and tools: Add a few drops of lemon oil to a bowl of soap water. Drop your greasy work tools into this mixture. After a couple of hours, use a scouring scrub to remove the grease.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.