Rosehip Seed Organic Cold Pressed Oil
₹549.00 – ₹849.00
Regular application of Rosehip Seed Oil on the face is known to help manage acne, and acne breakouts and soothe inflamed skin while adding a glow to the skin. This Carrier Oil is known to improve the elasticity of the skin and firm up the skin by balancing the production of collagen.
Organix Mantra Rosehip Oil is 100% Pure, Cold-pressed, and of Therapeutic Grade. It is extracted from the rose seeds that are found in the rosehip of the rose flowers. The aroma of this Carrier Oil is mild and slightly earthy while the color is pale to virtually clear to transparent. Rosehip is usually added to other Carrier Oils as it is slightly thick before being used topically. Being a non-comedogenic Oil, it is non-greasy and easily absorbed by the skin cells. Rosehip Carrier Oil is a rich source of Vitamins A, C & E the three are vital vitamins required for enhancing the smoothness of the skin and promoting hair growth. Adding a couple of drops to your DIY Hair Masks may help manage itchy, flaky, and dry skin which leads to dandruff. Massaging the scalp and hair from root to tip with Rosehip Oil is known to improve the blood circulation to the hair follicles, strengthen the hair roots, minimize hair fall, stimulate hair growth, and prevent brittle hair and split ends.
- DEEP HYDRATION & MOISTURIZES – Rosehip Oil is non-comedogenic and is easily absorbed by the skin. Known to keep the skin well hydrated by sealing the moisture.
- BRIGHTENS SKIN – Regular application of this Carrier Oil may help unclog the skin, exfoliate dead skin cells and eventually add a glow to the complexion.
- IMPROVES SKIN ELASTICITY – Known to help balance the production of collagen and firm up the skin. Rosehip Oil is a good source of Vitamin A which is very much required for improving skin elasticity.
- SOOTHES SKIN INFLAMMATION – Known to have the ability to soothe sunburns and reduce redness of the skin due to acne outbreaks.
- REDUCES BLEMISHES – Known to help reduce dark spots, stretch marks, and blemishes as Rosehip Oil is a rich source of Vitamin C.
- MANAGES DANDRUFF – Massaging the scalp with Rosehip Oil is known to help reduce itch, flaky and dry scalp that may lead to dandruff. Known to have the ability to exfoliate and deeply hydrate the scalp.
- PROMOTES HAIR GROWTH – Known to unclog the pores, improve the blood circulation to the hair follicles and strengthen the roots.
- PREVENTS HAIR LOSS & SPLIT ENDS – Rosehip Oil is known to have the ability to keep the hair strands hydrated, detangle and help tame frizz. This helps prevent hair breakage, split ends, and hair loss.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.