- HIGHEST QUALITY EPSOM SALT: PURE UNSCENTED Pharma Grade Epsom Salt (Magnesium Sulfate)
- SOOTHE TIRED, ACHING FEET: Add Epsom Salt Bath Salt to a foot bath to soothe tired, aching, and itchy feet while soaking away bacteria and fungus. Leaves your feet feeling soft, clean and completely rejuvenated. You can also add your favorite essential oil to the foot bath.
- RELAXES MUSCLES: Magnesium in the Epsom Salt not only help to relax your muscles, it can also help to relax your mind.
- ELIMINATES TOXINS: Human skin is a highly porous membrane; by adding minerals like magnesium and sulfate to your bathwater, it triggers a process called reverse osmosis, which actually pulls salt out of your body and harmful toxins along with it.
- HOW TO USE: Fill a small bucket or personal pedicure system with warm water. Consider filling it with boiling water and then allowing it to cool until you can comfortably place feet in water. Add one to two cups of Epsom salt to the water and swish with your feet. Rub your feet along the salt grains to break it down and get it into sore or painful areas. Sit with feet in the salt bath until water cools. If you want to continue your soak, consider adding a few cups of hot water and mix.