Australian Tea Tree Essential Oil
Tea Tree Essential Oil (TTO) is extracted from the leaves of the tree Melaleuca alternifolia, a plant species native to Australia. The leaves are hand-harvested and passed through a process known as steam distillation.
- SKIN CARE: To treat acne, add a couple of drops of Tea Tree Oil (TTO) to your moisturizer and apply it on the acne affected area. Regularly applying this mixture is known to reduce the acne scars.
- HAIR CARE: Regularly massaging your scalp with Tea Tree Oil (TTO) mixed with coconut oil is known to enhance hair growth while helping get rid of dandruff.
- ORAL CARE: To make homemade toothpaste, mix a couple of drops of coconut, tea tree oil to a teaspoon of baking soda. It is known lowers the risk of tooth decay, and also soothe the inflamed skin inside the mouth. Once a week, sterilize your tooth brush in a water mixed with a drop of Tea Tree Oil (TTO). Gargling your mouth with a mixture of water and a drop of TTO is known to kill bacteria that causes bad breath.
- FOOT CARE: Anti-fungal properties of this oil is known to fight nail fungus and aids in relaxing the soles
- MOOD ENHANCER: To relax your body and mind, add a few drops of this essential oil into your bathing water. It refreshes your body and the aroma soothes your mind. Also, use it in a diffuser to relax your body and mind.
|Country of Origin||
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may write a review.