- HAIR CARE: Massaging the scalp with Rosemary oil will stimulate hair growth. It will not clog the follicles.
- NATURAL PAIN RELIEVER: Helps those suffering from joint pain or muscular pain. Also, an ideal oil to relieve headache.
- STRESS RELIEVER: Helps fight fatigue and lethargy when either massaged with this oil or used in a diffuser.
- MIND SOOTHER: An energizing oil that uplifts your spirits, stimulates mental activity, improves creativity, and confidence
- SKIN CARE: Regular massaging with Rosemary Essential Oil will improve skin texture
Latin name for Rosemary is “Dew of the Sea.” This could be because its native to the sea cliffs of the Mediterranean region. Rosemary is an aromatic herb that was considered sacred by ancient Greeks, Hebrews, Romans and Egyptians. They used this herb as incense in their prayer rooms and to cleanse the air. The ancient Greeks and Romans wore rosemary garlands around their heads as it is known to help improve memory. In all the ancient cultures, rosemary branches were strewn across the doorways, as it was believed to keep diseases at bay.
Organix Mantra Rosemary Oil is 100% pure, undiluted, and natural. Free from adulterants, or additives.
We source Rosemary Essential Oil directly from the manufacturer. Helps offer superior quality.
Every bottle of Rosemary essential oil is tested for purity. Each batch is GC-MS (Gas Chromatography Mass Spectrometer) tested and verified.
Benefits of Rosemary Essential Oil
- Pinene and Cineol, the anti-inflammatory constituents of rosemary oil may help in relieving muscular or joint pain.
- Applying diluted rosemary oil is known to help in getting rid of the acne scars.
- Regularly applying diluted rosemary oil may help in slowing aging process.
- Limonene in rosemary oil helps in soothing the mind and is known to help reduce an
- Applying and massaging diluted rosemary oil on the scalp is known to stimulate hair growth.
- Topical application of diluted rosemary may help in improving the blood circulation.
- Diffusing rosemary oil is known to help in energizing your mind.
- A few drops of rosemary oil with your moisturizer may help in improving the skin texture.
How to Use Rosemary Essential Oil
- Use rosemary oil in hot oil treatments. Combine olive oil, tea tree oil and rosemary oil. Massaging this mixture is known to nourish the scalp and may help in removing dandruff.
- Mix Aloe Vera gel with turmeric and rosemary oil. Applying this mixture regularly may help in reducing the acne outbreak and the scars.
- Applying a mixture of gram flour, honey and rosemary oil regularly is known to improve the skin texture.
Rosemary Essential Oil for Aromatherapy
- Leave a diffuser containing a few drops of rosemary oil in your office or home. The aroma is known to be a natural mind soother. Helps to improve the alertness of the mind.
- Massaging diluted rosemary oil into your body regularly can help improve blood circulation and reduce muscular pain.