- ORGANIC MACADAMIA OIL : One of the antioxidants in macadamia nut oil, squalene, is rare and is known for its strong impact on our skin. Squalene is a naturally occurring antioxidant in our body, using macadamia nut oil can help reduce oxidative stress on the body’s fats and the skin, helping to prevent wrinkles, age spots, slow healing rates, and other signs of aging.
- ORGANIC MOROCCAN ARGAN OIL, ORGANIC JOJOBA OIL : Termed Liquid Gold Moroccan Argan Oil is a potent skin Moisturizer. Hydrates and softens the skin, making it a natural skin conditioner. Jojoba Oil is another natural moisturizer. Both Oils are actively used in home remedies for acne as well as for dry skin conditions.
- AVOCADO OIL, ROSEHIP OIL : Regular usage of Avocado oil gives supple and glowing skin. Useful for deep cleansing of skin and to remove dark circles and tan. Rosehip oil is great for enhancing skin moisture and collagen levels and simultaneously decreasing wrinkles and fine lines. Reduces stretch marks and lightens the skin tone.
- VITAMIN E, ORGANIC SANDALWOOD OIL : Vitamin E gets rid of wrinkles around the skin and eyes. Sandalwood Oil helps to cleanse, soothe as well as tighten the skin. Perfect to fight acne and dark spots.
- ORGANIC SWEET ALMOND OIL, ORGANIC COCONUT OIL, EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL, ORGANIC LAVENDER OIL : Sweet Almond Oil protects the skin from UV radiation and keeps the skin smooth and soft. Helps reduce acne and heals chapped skin. Coconut Oil is ideal for nourishing chapped lips, brittle nails as well as dry cuticles. Olive oil is rich in antioxidants which aid in protecting the skin. Helps in delaying the signs of aging. Repairs cracked heels and moisturises the skin.